Firstly, Wish you Happy New Year 2017 to my all readers. In this article we going to talk about the newly release app called BHIM. Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. After demonetization The Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi takes another initiative to make India cashless lunch this amazing app called BHIM on 30th December 2016 to boost Digital Payments in India. It has been named after Dr. B. R Ambedkar.
This app is available for Indians only. BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts. This is an Aadhaar based payment app and by using UPI you can easily link your mobile number and start receiving and sending money to any other bank account by simple taps.
So without wasting a single second let’s move on to some of the features of BHIM App.
Features of BHIM App:
- You can Send money to or receive money from friends, family and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Now you can do Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
- This app has a very strong security features so that all of your money will be safe.
- You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
- Now this app available in Hindi and English.
- Users can create a custom payment address in addition to their phone number.
- This app is very user friendly so that poor people, especially for Dalits, farmers, SCs & STs etc can use it easily.
Now it’s time to enter the main point of this article. Here we will give you full details about. After reading this article you will take a brief knowledge how to use BHIM app.
here is the list of supported bank. Check out the list:
|Bank of Baroda|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
|Catholic Syrian Bank|
|Central Bank of India|
|Indian Overseas Bank|
|Karur Vysya Bank|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Punjab National Bank|
|South Indian Bank|
|Standard Chartered Bank|
|State Bank of India|
|Union Bank of India|
|United Bank of India|
How to Download BHIM App on Android?
This app is available on Google play store so you don’t need to search on Google for that. Just visit on playstore and search for BHIM app and install it. Here we are also share the BHIM app downloadable play store link.
So just download and install the app from provided link.
How To Setup BHIM Android App:
- Hope you are already downloaded and install BHIM app on your android Smartphone if not then download it.
- Now launch the app and choose your language from provided language English and Hindi and Tap on Next.
- Here tap on let’s Get Started option.
- It will ask you to enter your mobile number & permission to send an SMS to the UPI. To verify your mobile number you’ll be charged 1-2 RS balance based on the operator.
- When the verification will be complete in the next step, you will be asked to register your passcode as shown in the image below
- Here you have to enter 4 digit passcode and confirm it by entering the Passcode again. Don’t forget and don’t share your Passcode with anybody, as it will be your secret password to log-on to the Bhim app.
- Now you can see a complete list of supported Bank, just select your bank and it will automatically get the account number & IFSC code details of your bank account, just by using your mobile number which was entered. Here just click on account no which will be appear and you are done.
- And one more things depending on your selected bank further it may be asked to verify your Bank account either by debit card, or credit card expiry date. So just finished all setting and you are ready to start use all the features of BHIM app like Send Money, Request Money and Scan & Pay using the UPI Payments interface.
How to Setup UPI Address?
Here are the steps to setup UPI address:
- Firstly, Register your bank account with BHIM app.
- Now Setup a UPI PIN for your bank account. Here is the demo, suppose your mobile number 1234567890 then your UPI Address will be [email protected]
- And you are done now you can use BHIM app for
How To Send Money in BHIM Apk:
Now it’s time teach you how to send money using BHIM app:
- It’s so simple just click on Send button.
- Now you have to enter the bank details of the person to which you want to send money.
- And send it, simple.
So friends this is a great steps of our prime minister to make a cashless India. Hope you guys support this amazing app. Hope, we are able to clear your all confusion about this app.
This is the entire method for Install BHIM app on your Smartphone. I hope this can be terribly useful for you. If you found this article helpful for you then share your comments with us and share this article on social media along with your friends.