Tinder is a dating App that uses location to find a people in your nearby areas. This App helps you to find a nearby people who have same interest like yours. In-fact, Tinder App was launched recently and it has become very popular in just a short span.
Tinder App is a social networking App that allows the users to communicate with other people across the world. Today, more than 10 million people are using this App and everyone is satisfied with its service. In this post, I will share with you to use Tinder without Facebook.
About Tinder App
Tinder App is a location based App which allows the people to communicate between mutually interested users. It is the easiest and fastest way to find new people and communicate between mutually interested people.
Tinder App is considered as one of the best rated dating Application in the Android market. However, many other websites uses Facebook account to get access to their sites. Similarly, tinder also requires Facebook account like other websites to get access.
Facebook has become a dominating websites in such a way that, almost every App or website has an option to sign-in with Facebook. Some websites don’t have their own sign in options so they asked to sign in with Facebook.
Similarly, Tinder App uses Facebook to have the basic information. But, some people are concerned of their Facebook friends to know about their personal life. So, if you are thinking, can I use Tinder without Facebook then the answer is yes. But Before moving forward you should know why Tinder is Link with Facebook? And why you should Unlink Tinder with Facebook?
Why Tinder is Link with Facebook?
- Tinder collects the basic information from the users Facebook account to prevent from mis-treatment.
- There is no need of uploading new photos to your Tinder account as Tinder will use your Facebook profile pictures.
Why you should Unlink Tinder with Facebook?
There are many reasons why you should think Tinder should be unlinked with Facebook.
- Insecure Online Privacy
As we know that it is very important to keep our online privacy safely because if someone hacks your account then it may be abused. Tinder is indirectly connected to your Facebook account, so if someone hack your Tinder account then all your dating information will get viral in public. I am very sure that you will never want this to happen.
- Directly accessed to your contacts
If you click bi-mistakenly on yes button for viewing your contacts then Tinder will search through all your contacts to find a perfect match for you. This is also a reason why you should unlink Tinder with Facebook.
- Synchronization of photos
Tinder App directly synchronizes your Facebook Profile pictures. When Tinder is linked to your Facebook account, the photos of your Facebook account get synchronized automatically with Tinder.
How to use Tinder without Facebook:
Well, it is not officially available for using Tinder without Facebook and even the latest version of Tinder has not the feature to disable the link between your Tinder account and Facebook. But there are couple of ways to minimize the risk. So without getting any delay let’s begin:
- Improvement of your Facebook account Privacy
This is the most important step which you should move into. By following these steps, you can increase your Facebook account privacy and you can also minimize to get access of Tinder to your Facebook account, so follow these simple steps one by one:
- Visit Facebook.com by going through any browser or App and login to your account.
- Then, you need to tap on lock icon. Then click on “see more settings”.
- In the next step, you need to navigate to Apps and then click on it.
- At last, change the “App visibility” to “only me”.
That’s it. Now the Tinder App will not be able to post anything to your Facebook account and your Facebook friends will not be able to see your notification about your dating information. This is a simple way to use Tinder without Facebook.
- Create your new Facebook account
This is another process to use Tinder without Facebook. If you don’t want to link your personal Facebook account with Tinder then you can open a new Facebook account only for Tinder.
Follow some few steps which are given below:
- At first, you need to create a new Email ID.
- Then, head over to Facebook.com and create your new account.
- Now, you need to enter all your basic details including your name, email id or phone number, date of birth and password(Make sure that you have entered your new email ID)
As soon as you finish creating your new Facebook account, you need to visit your Tinder App. You have to make some few changes in Tinder App.
- Now open your Tinder App and tap on “settings gear” which is located at the top left corner of your screen.
- In the next step, you need to navigate to App settings.
- Now click on Logout and hit the confirm button.
- You have successfully logged out your Tinder account. Now log in to your new Facebook account.
- Then, go to your Tinder App again and tap on login with Facebook.
- Now, your Tinder account will get linked to your new Facebook account and you can put a limit of the amount of information you want to share.
As I have already mentioned you earlier that Tinder has not provided a solution officially to use Tinder without Facebook but with the method mentioned above, you can limit the interference of your Facebook account with the Tinder App.
I hope, you would get some help to use Tinder without Facebook by reading this post. If you want to ask anything about this post, then give your comment below. You can also share this article on different social networking sites with your friends.